- Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) has launched a mobile application for Goods and Services Tax (GST) to inform the taxpayers of the latest updates on GST.
- CBEC said, "In step with the Government’s Digital India initiative, the Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) has launched a mobile application for Goods and Services Tax.
- Taxpayers can readily access a host of GST information such as: (1) Migration to GST-Approach and guidelines for migration. (2) Draft Law-Model GST Law, IGST Law and GST Compensation Law. (3) Draft Rules-Rules related to Registration, Returns, Payment, Refund and Invoice. (4) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on GST. (5) Various resources on GST such a videos, articles etc. (6) Related Website Links (7) Helpdesk/Email Contact
- It may be noted that RSM Astute Consultech –Lemon Technologies has already created app ‘GST Support’ for all the updates on GST.
- Both RSM & CBEC Mobile Applications enables taxpayers to be well informed of the latest updates on GST. Taxpayers can also provide feedback and contact CBEC’s 24*7 helpdesk “CBSE Mitra” through a toll – free number or email, at the touch of a button.
- The mobile application can be downloaded free of cost on Android platforms. The iOS version will be made available shortly.
- With this elegant and easy to use interface, the GST Mobile Application is a yet another initiative by CBEC and RSM-Lemon Group towards improving ease of doing businedd and providing outstanding taxpayer services.